Let's help our younger members get a smart start and teach them to save! Our KIDS CLUB accounts are designed for FHCU members up to age 18. When they open an account, each child will receive a savings register to record deposits and withdrawals.
All KIDS CLUB accounts must have a joint account holder who is a parent or legal guardian on their account. Teens age 16 and up are eligible to open a checking account. Visa Debit cards and credit cards are available for qualified KIDS CLUB members once they reach the age of 18.
Special services included with our KIDS CLUB accounts are:
- Free 1st order of check books (basic).
- Free money orders.
- Free cashier checks.
- Invitations to special events and seminars.
The following items will be requested to open your KIDS CLUB account.
- A valid government issued picture ID (e.g. Driver’s License)
- Proof of Membership Eligibility* (e.g. FH Hospital badge, existing member etc.)
- Minimum deposit of $5.00 for your Share Savings account
- A copy of Birth Certificate or a valid government issued picture ID (e.g. US Passport, State ID, etc.)
- Copy of minor’s social security card.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN KIDS CLUB ACCOUNT!